Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Apologies = Good Graces!

Apologies = Good Graces!

Well, apparently people are smart and realize Operation Faze Out is not a kind side of the fence to be on. I have just received the following apology from target numero uno, Kim Lagy, who shall once again have their name changed for anonymity:

Hi.
I actually tried to call you but the number that I had did not work-or it would not let me get to your voicemail. It was weird
[ed. That's totally "weird", if by "weird" you mean "a lie"]. It was a super crazy and annoying weekend anyways-to be honest with you, it would have been really difficult to get away from the people we were with in order for me to see any of my friends. They had EVERYTHING planned out for us [ed. LIE]. I am planning on heading back to NYC hopefully in November for a weekend of seeing friends. Don’t take offense to me not calling-honestly; I tried to call you and Davey on the same night. Believe me, I wish I would have seen you and hung out!

There was more, but it was more boring then the lie. I accept, but I just wish that if people were going to lie, they would be more creative about it... that's all I'm saying, so take heed people...

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Once you sign on, check for my good plastic surgery blog.

December 18, 2005 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home