Thursday, September 02, 2004

Crif Dogs Awaits Your Arrival!

Crif Dogs Awaits Your Arrival!

I have just been alerted by the jet-setting Amber R. Tesner (that's Tezzy to the inner circle), that she will be gracing me with her appearance for a full two weeks in a row. First we will battle back in C-bus over the great OSU/Penn St. showdown (loser buys the cheese dip) and then immediately after she has booked a flight straight back to NYC with yours truly. I have utilized the information that has been provided by my designated Directors of Haute Cuisine, Molly Spahr & Leslie Bautsch, and booked a private dinner for 2 at Crif Dogs! HOLY!

5 Comments:

Blogger tezzy said...

does this include mini corn dogs?

September 2, 2004 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

From what I understand this includes all things a la dog! I am not sure they are of the mini variety... but I will have to defer to my Directors of Haute Cuisine on this one...

September 2, 2004 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

I checked with one of the Directors and she has informed me that the corn dogs are huge and delicious... I hope you are not detered from our romantic dinner just cause they're not mini...

September 3, 2004 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger tezzy said...

huge and delicious....just how I like my dawgs.

September 3, 2004 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

I always knew you were one that prefered a huge weiner...
... had them over the weekend... kudos to the chef!

September 7, 2004 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home