Thursday, September 02, 2004

Friendster Anyone?

Friendster Anyone?

Tezzy seemed so thrilled when I let her break into my Friendster account and read the love notes I received the past couple of months, that I've decided I can't whorde these to myself... they must be shared and thus the creation of my top 10 list of my recent personal favorites:

~10~ Now Tezzy found this one clever, but I take my job seriously as you can tell...
Date: June 30, 2004 5:02 PM
Subject: Quick question
Message:
what kind of art do you deal? I won a 5th grade finger painting contest... and am thinking of finding a rep

~9~ Unfortunately for him, I'm a stickler for spelling...
Date: August 30, 2004 10:17 PM
Subject: heyy
Message:
heyy sup? wats going on?

~8~ I'm thinking it's a trick question...
Date: July 5, 2004 7:42 AM
Subject: hey
Message:
are you for real

~7~ Does he seriously think I'm able to answer the latter question for him...
Date: June 30, 2004 11:08 AM
Subject: do u date?
Message:
hey kristi, is that really u in the photos? am just curious, and why are you single are u really single?

~6~ The usage of "twit" allowed this one on the boards...
Date: July 1, 2004 12:57 PM
Subject: Hello there!
Message:
After being bored out of my brain, I stumbled upon your profile and thought what the hell ill send you a message!So there you go! I've gone and sent you a message!Well then... I feel like a twit now, so I am going to go and eat some lunchAndrew

~5~ This has many reasons which I will keep to myself...
Date: July 8, 2004 11:53 AM
Subject: hello hello
Message:
hi there im danny im 28 and i live in Staten Island , i read your profile and you seem like an intriguing and interesting gal and you look fantabulous too from what i can see you have gorgeous eyes...i work at UPS (hopefully not much longer) and im a struggling hockey journalist... heading back for more school to broaden my talents....i like to think i am dorky, funny, sarcastic, shy, and open minded ....could always use a concert or movie buddy cuz lately good friends are few and far between...anyways, so if i sound like a dork its cuz i am :oP i dunno what else to say -- but if you wanna chat sometime you can IM me at Fooman76 on *** or aim...hope to talk to you sooon!

~4~ Obviously the ending of "kisses" has created a bit of spit up...
Date: August 30, 2004 11:20 PM
Subject: Hi there!
Message:
Coffee? Tea? or wine maybe..? I really like to take you out sometime, I know we dont know each other but hey now we have an excuse :-) kissess

~3~ The first and last one I'll respond to...
Date: July 16, 2004 8:41 PM
Subject: Hi Dear,Hi Dear,
Message:
Hi Dear,How are you? I am a shy and nice guy from India.I am 5'8", 160lbs, light light brown skin and average/good looking(depending on your eyes)..I am not interested in sex if you are not.Although I am married I am seeking secret friendship and activity partner. If any of this interests you then please reply me at: NYCMA4FE@*****.com... Thanks.

~2~ This one's author is obviously wise... maybe too wise...
Date: August 31, 2004 1:37 PM
Subject: well...........
Message:
WOW...........you are delightful and completely gorgeous..........love your smile and we have so much in common........havent really filled out my stuff yet.....but you definitely struck a note with.me......ive like already fallen for ya and i dont even know ya honey............your so damn pretty..........i better not get too crazy tho........i would love to connect with ya kristi and hope im not being forward but..........hey ...lifes too short to lket a goddess like you pass me bye..........hahaha.....later--jesse

~1~ HUH?!
Date: August 31, 2004 10:59 AM
Subject: Plaudits
Message:
Who is this siren; a svelte denizen of the demi-monde of art by day, and wild exponent of batemaniacal excess by night? So manifestly prima inter pares - a masterfully filthy smirk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

February 20, 2007 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home