Monday, September 13, 2004

Great Doc!

Great Doc!

Yesterday I killed time before my flight watching the documentary "Chernobyl Heart" on HBO. I knew absolutely nothing about Chernobyl other then it had to do with radioactive material and was stunned when I when I saw this rather short doc. I pride myself that in another life I'd like to be a homocide detective and I had trouble even viewing these children who were alive in this documentary. Chernobyl has created genetic mutations that have produced children (all of which are shown thouroughly and repeatedly) with such things like a child whose brain was growing entirely outside of their scull in a seperate sack. I was extremely close to changing the channel because of how foul (although sad) some of these sites were. The woman who is in charge of the Chernobyl Heart program is a living saint and I highly recommend watching this document if the time and your stomach allow you to.

Next up on my doc list, "Atlantic City Hookers: It Ain't E-Z Being a Ho!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home