Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Life Sucks Outside of the WB

Life Sucks Outside of the WB

I am officially in mourning...

According to the New York Post:
"THE O.C" star Benjamin McKenzie is trying to break into movies. McKenzie just landed a starring role on commercial director Phil Morrison's feature film directing debut, "Junebug." That's not all that's new for McKenzie. Over the weekend, the blond actor was seen cuddling up to "Everwood" starlet Emily van Camp over din ner at Ago in Los Angeles."

I ask that you respect my need for privacy right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Go and click my manhattan office space blog.

December 9, 2005 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Search for my free plastic surgery blog, it will leave you speechless.

December 15, 2005 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I will give you access to jump to my plastic surgery prices blog.

December 17, 2005 at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home