Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Musical Chairs

Musical Chairs

Way to go Rachel... all this poor girl wanted was a seat and you guys had to go and push her out of the way. I was upset at first that I backed out of going with you, but with this kind of publicity, who needs it?!

My friend and I were at Marquee for Pat Fields Candies party. The event was a disaster and no sooner were we getting a much needed buzz, a body guard informed us that someone was sitting where we were sitting. I looked for a reserved sign but there was none. I said 'I know, I am sitting here" to which he responded by forcing me out my seat to make way for Victoria Gotti, her wax figure sons and Lizzy Grubman (who is going to hell for sure) and the entire crew of her reality show. We then moved to another corner of the place only to be greated by Puffy's mom and her entourage. At that point we were so panic stricken we booked it before Lil' Kim made her entrance.
[Gawker]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this shit is fucking hilarious...is all of this true? hurricane "mary jane"! CULKIN GETS POPPED? keep it coming, i need more.
sincerely,
addicted

September 22, 2004 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

And as it turns out, I'm addicted to praise... so you keep it coming...

September 22, 2004 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

PS. It's all true my friend... sad... but true...

September 23, 2004 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home