Friday, September 24, 2004

RIP Club Secrets

RIP Club Secrets


It's been a sad week in C-bus, a sad week indeed. With the impending weekend I cannot imagine how Columbus' lowly crumugeon will occupy their time now that the shack known as Club Secrets was burnt down. Stars to the UA Fire Department for putting out the blaze. Columbus has truly lost an iconic part of it's downtown gentrification... (I can currently be seen pouring one OE for my lost homey)!

In other news... it appears Columbus has it's dirty hands all over extracurricular activities...


1 Comments:

Anonymous erotic sex said...

Hi Kiki, I came across your site while doing a search on sexual satisfaction. Even though you didn't have exactly what I was looking for, your site did provide for quite an interesting read. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

November 11, 2005 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home