Thursday, October 14, 2004

But I'm Funny How? Funny Like a Clown? Do I Amuse You?

But I'm Funny How? Funny Like a Clown? Do I Amuse You?

This morning on the Today Show they had Frank and Gina Hill. These are the children depicted in the turncoat family of Frank Hill portrayed by Ray Liota in "Goodfellas". Frank and Gina arrived in full disguise, including artifical skin, hair, and noses. They have been in hiding since the early 80's and have never since gone by these names, nor told anyone regarding their past. They have just written a book depicting their life as "On the Run: A Mafia Childhood" and life in the Witness Protection Program. Interesting I'm sure... but what's the point of the disguises if the mob (whom you fled from in New York) can pinpoint your exact location to Rockefeller Plaza [Update: Sorry... "Democracy Plaza"]? I'm just saying... I don't know that I'd take these chances to promote a book...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home