Wednesday, October 27, 2004

By the Power of GraySkull...

By the Power of GraySkull...


The clock is winding down closer towards another excellent drinkfest... my gold boots are all ready and polished, just in time for Ghettoween! Mols, Tam, and LouLou will be hosting a party Saturday night in their massive backyard in the LES. You must bring a 40 ounce, costume, and a smile on your face (or put one on mine) to attend. If you have any interest in coming and somehow didn't receive the evite, let me know and I'll pass along the specific location info (make sure you bring your egg to the right gas station for this one... ah, Steve Sanders). It's not The Cellar, but it'll have to do...

Where: 11th Street area (between B & C)

When: Saturday, October 30, 9:00pm

"The days of the porch are over people... prepare yourself for the scariest halloween ever... We've moved and plan to party in Alphabet City... you're invited to Ghettoween 2004! BYO-4-0. Be it O.E. or King Kobra, no admittance without a Forty and a costume."


1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Go and find my orange county plastic surgery blog.

December 18, 2005 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home