Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Good Things Come in Small Packages

Good Things Come in Small Packages

This is the most exciting thing I've heard in awhile! God, I love me the small ones! I know this is special for you too, Davey... want to take a vacation? To say... a remote Indonesian island?

"Carnie folk... small hands!"

Also, similarly, I recommend this book! My mom bought it for me on Valentine's Day a few years ago (that's between her and I) and it has never disappointed me! Even if only for the first chapter and the pictures... worth looking into!

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Click on my eye lasik new surgeon york blog before its to late.

December 6, 2005 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Check out my plastic surgery financing blog, please!

December 13, 2005 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home