Monday, October 25, 2004

It's All Kosher With Me!

It's All Kosher With Me!

Although I was raised on a healthy diet of Jesus, I too, take the occasional trip to Tasti D-Light. Last evening while stocking up on banana and chocolate to make sure I was plenty cared for when Hurricane Mary-Jane came knocking on my belly, I was pervy to witness and later appreciate that the newest Tasti D-light to arrive by my apartment (32nd and 2nd Ave) houses a wall-size chart of the months flavors so that you can plan your trip accordingly! Fucking genius'!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyi: the label "ijc" is non-denominational.

murray hill: 1 - kiki: 0

regards,
the ijc

October 25, 2004 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Well, that's a coincidence, The United Church of Christ is non-demoninational, so there's that... wonder if they have orgasms over Kosherized dairy too or if only TCBY excites middle America?!

October 25, 2004 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home