Wednesday, October 27, 2004

There Goes the Sun, Little Darlin'...

There Goes the Sun, Little Darlin'...

So, yesterday I had the ingenuity (you say "hangover"... tomato/tomahto) to play hooky (sorry to disappoint all three of you)! I went to several thrift stores (Suzette dominated on LES over Mimi's and Jacks), walked every corner of the city, ate by Tompkins Square Park (hats off to the Chef at Life and the grilled SAB sandwich, went nicely with the gay pitcher of strawberry daquiri's Johnny orderd us), and just thouroughly enjoyed a day without Star Jones blocking the sun...

... and then this! HATE... HER!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please come by and see my plastic surgery nj blog.

December 17, 2005 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home