Friday, October 22, 2004

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...

It's Friday and my rain dance to the Drunk God's is just moments from commencement. Let it rain vodka soda's...

also, shots on me whoever can guess which beautiful friend of ours just emailed me:
God, I got a doop knocking on my back door... I don't know how I'm going to survive?!

Update:
The above was followed by an email about my responses finally arriving off the "tart cart"...

This just in:
SERIOUSLY..... TURTLE, TURTLE, TURTLE...... STOP!!!!
It might be a doopie suprise. It must be the ruffage I ate for lunch.


[pretty sure cheese, bacon, and "butt beans" does not "ruffage" make... maybe "foreign" is more appropriate since the last time your system saw lettuce was when it was used to garnish the paper dish that your corn dog rested in!]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home