Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine HCL??? Wha??

Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine HCL??? Wha??

My intentions of writing anything today were swept away with the same typhoon that must have taken my eyesight, my hearing, my appetite, and whatever was left of any brain function, and left me with a throbbing filled-to-the-brim head and a persistant unsightly cough. I am currently too busy OD'ing on Sudafed (although this feeling ain't half bad) to be productive (which begs the question if I'm always taking Sudafed). I did however notice just now as I washed down another handfull of orange gel horse pills that one should consult their doctor if they drink 3 or more alcoholic beverages a day due to possible liver damage. Do I even have one of those anymore? What I'm saying is, should there be any cause for concern over here? And more importantly, will this effect my ability to be drunk straight thru the next 4 days?

1 Comments:

Blogger FDF said...

Do not take alprazolam if you are depressed or have suicidal thoughts; or have mania, bipolar disorder, or another psychiatric condition

January 16, 2006 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home