Monday, November 29, 2004

And... We're Back!

And... We're Back!

Well the long weekend is over and I'm officially bummed. I arrived at the airport by 5:30 this morning and am ready to go back to sleep immediately. Thankfully, I have perfected the underrated skill of sleeping on the job (think Costanza!).

The weekend was capped with my friend Johnny the filmmaker creating what I can assume will be a masterpiece starring yours truly. I'll be interested to see how this turns out post-production. I'll be sure to post his end product on here at some point. Maybe if he lets me I'll put some of his and his partner, Anu's other works up here too.

Yesterday after I went and saw my great Aunt in a nursing home (where she is trucking through the last days of her lives) I purchased several great buys at Best Buy. Topping the list off: "The Best of Will Ferrell" and "The Office: Seasons 1 & 2 and the Special". Just about pissed myself when I dipped into these last night, I can only imagine when I reacquaint myself with my cheeb when I get home tonight!

My official theme song of the long weekend (and probably the next 4 weeks or so) is "Boyz in the Hood" the Eazy E remix by Dynamite Hack from their album "Superfast". I highly recommend!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend... now if only my skiing trip to Vail would get here already!

Update: When I said "Johnny and his partner, Anu"... I meant strickly in a professional/production company sorta sense. Although... seeing Johnny in his German foreign exchange student costume for Halloween did sorta make me wonder... a little too comfortable if you know what I mean.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the most banal blog ever. The writing is tedious, at best. Can't you write about sex or something topical? Go on a sex binge, blowing strangers in bathroom stalls, fucking female co-workers after two bottle wine nights on penthouse terraces, talk revisionist politics while having a dildo shoved up your ass by a Chinese businessman, etc....
Get interesting damn't!

November 29, 2004 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 29, 2004 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

It's sort of difficult to be interesting when you're not getting laid in the first place. I'll be sure to include all future stories involving ball gags just for you...

November 29, 2004 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, seeing that my "secret fuck" has just been charged with a 187, and will be making his way to rehab for an undisclosed amount of time. . .I have a good bit of material for your use. and for all of you who don't know what that means. . . that would be attempted murder. needless to say I've been flipped and dipped.

December 1, 2004 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Does "flipped and dipped" have anything to do with taking it in the pooper?

December 2, 2004 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope just a friendly change of positions, dippin on that dick! anymore questions?!

December 3, 2004 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger sparklemotion13 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 3, 2004 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Please come by and see my custom lasik new york blog.

December 15, 2005 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your charlotte plastic surgery blog.

December 17, 2005 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
You must peep out my plastic surgery denver blog.

December 18, 2005 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home