Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Here me now, if my flight gets canceled this evening, I will be a wretched crying mess, but only half as bad as I was watching my girls Lo and LC graduate last night!

KikiNYC1: I don't think I'm going to get to go home... I want to cry!
Bautsch3: awww... come play with me tonight
KikiNYC1: you leave today don't you?
Bautsch3: no, tomorrow morning
KikiNYC1: If I don't leave tonight we are getting so stinking shit faced tonight!
Bautsch3: excellent idea, my friend
Bautsch3: 7b?
KikiNYC1: sounds good... not like they're unfamiliar with me puking on myself!
Bautsch3: or we can go to Failte and sit by the fire
KikiNYC1: I don't want romance here!
Bautsch3: :-*
KikiNYC1: I plan to be so drunk I try to set myself on fire
Bautsch3: are you sure?
KikiNYC1: positive
Bautsch3: ok
Bautsch3: maybe another time
KikiNYC1: well, if I get as drunk as I plan you're going to probably have to battle me off with a stick it's been so long
KikiNYC1: gross
Bautsch3: so gross
KikiNYC1: right, like you don't want this!
Bautsch3: true

6 Comments:

Blogger Manhattan Transfer said...

If you cannot get out of New York, send me an email. Manhattan Transfer HQ is taking care of lots of holiday orphans this Thanksgiving and there's always room for one more.

November 24, 2004 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Bernie said...

I hope you got home alright. I am in Texas, do you think we will ever hang again? I sure hope so!

November 26, 2004 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Thanks MT! It's too bad I couldn't be two places at once! Maybe we can celebrate Arbor Day together or something.

Bernie - I've adored you since the moment we locked eyes. Seeing you hump the cloister at Village Tavern has left me with a sense of joy that I'll cherish til the end of my days. Let's do it again for sure. You're on!

November 29, 2004 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my free plastic surgery blog

December 14, 2005 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Hey why don't you peep my southern california plastic surgery blog site.

December 15, 2005 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your free plastic surgery blog.

December 17, 2005 at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home