Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I received my new issue of People Magazine yesterday, which my Mother has conditioned me as a subscriber since before I could walk, and I noticed that Eugene (Remm) was quoted! (I'll save the copy for you Rach!)

But more importantly, I noticed possibly the gayest thing I have ever read (I do not have the exact quote at this time). Al Reynolds, along with his fraternity brothers, serenaded Star Reynolds (nee Jones ugh!) at their wedding reception with a stunning tenor rendition of "You Are My Kappa Sweetheart". Disgusting! At what point did people just start to laugh at the absurdity I wonder?

3 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please come by and see my plastic surgery florida blog.

December 14, 2005 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Where you been? You have got to look at my bad credit plastic surgery financing blog!

December 17, 2005 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
You got me! I will check out your city lasik new surgery york blog a.s.a.p!

December 17, 2005 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home