Thursday, November 11, 2004

Kiki Covington

Kiki Covington

Holy Crap!! Well, it's official... if there was any hope for my sanity to recover it is gone now. My less then firm grasp on reality is about to meet my Felicity induced dreams. The Lower East Side is about to exhibit one watering hole named.... wait for it... wait for it... EPSTEIN BAR!!!

(If I go missing, I'm not lost! Just check this place out. Chances are I'll be dawning a disguise waiting for Ben Covington to saddle up to the bar and drown himself in a pint before he heads off to shoot some hoops).

6 Comments:

Blogger the ijc said...

i'm still waiting for someone to open the @ bar.

November 12, 2004 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Ha!!! I can picture it, what show is that from?

November 12, 2004 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger the ijc said...

jack & jill.

and you profess to watch a lot of tv?

November 12, 2004 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

OH MY GOD! I told JdeG that it was the bar Simon Rex owned in Jack & Jill and because she watched it much more then I, I believed her when she said I was wrong.

I told her I'd call her out if in fact I was correct... and so thus this comments purpose!

November 15, 2004 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger JdeG said...

I specifically told you that I didn't know.

November 15, 2004 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

You made me second guess myself... I should have trusted in myself and my sick knowledge of the tube. Speaking of tubes... I plan to pull some while watching Elf tomorrow! Can't f'ing wait!!!

November 15, 2004 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home