Monday, November 22, 2004

Lisa Turtle Would Have Been Proud!

Lisa Turtle Would Have Been Proud!

It's not a good idea Lipsky-Karasz to steal gossip from me!!! Don't even get me started on the Page Six vs. Kiki battle of early 2004 regarding Bob Saget!
Moral: You DO NOT want to tangle with Kiki!

PARIS’ NEW SQUEEZE
Paris Hilton already has a new boy, and this time, he’s actually respectable. The blond-tressed Guess girl was spotted snuggling with film actor Ryan Gosling at Cipriani Upstairs last week. Of course, she was having a few problems with her underwear, which was riding high above her extremely low-cut jeans, fellow clubgoers complained.


Meanwhile, her old fling Mark Philippoussis was drowning his sorrows by ogling the models at the opening of new club Gypsy Tea on Thursday night, along with actors Matt Dillon, Jeremy Piven and Ben Chaplin.


[court. ELK via Gawker]

4 Comments:

Blogger sparklemotion13 said...

no fucking way! I'm going to go and try to run into him right fucking NOW!!!!!
wow, I have problems!

November 22, 2004 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Hate to say I told you so! Man, do I hate to say it! If you see him downstairs, grab his dog and hold it ransom until he apologizes. Then stuff him in your suitcase and bring him back to C-bus and we can all give thanks together!

November 22, 2004 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my Lasik Surgeon blog site.

December 17, 2005 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery chicago blog.

December 17, 2005 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home