Wednesday, November 24, 2004

LouLou and the Monkey on her Back

LouLou and the Monkey on her Back



So while I was busy getting epilepsy from staring at my computer screen all day, LouLou was flitting around Europe like the true Texas tycoon she is. Not one to ever have a problem making friends (or looking well groomed for that matter), she melted into her old routines just fine.

Upon her return last night, she presented me with a beautiful gift from Seville. Her explanation of why she chose this particular gift:

I was in Seville and they have these great ceramics and I thought of y'all. Did you see the pitcher I brought back for MoMo? So pretty! Then I was thinkin' to myself, what should I get for Kiki? Oh, I know what Kiki needs! Kiki needs a god damn ash tray!

So appropriate, so beautiful, and so welcomed! So on this holiday, I am thankful for friends like LouLou, who not only know my #1 rule of friendship: constant giftgiving, but also take my hobbies into consideration when doing so. Me and my lungs thank you!


5 Comments:

Blogger LouLou said...

FYI - the monkey found no bugs in my hair.

November 24, 2004 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Of course not Lou, you too pretty for bugs!

November 24, 2004 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my plastic surgery for man!

December 17, 2005 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I hope you can look through my costa rica plastic surgery blog.

December 18, 2005 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Check out my michael jackson plastic surgery blog, please!

December 18, 2005 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home