Friday, November 12, 2004

Memo to Robin: Word on the street according to my sources in and around Beverly Hills this week is that Ryan has been exchanging fluids with Paris. If you see him, kick him in the nuts for me in hopes of a wake up call! See you in two weeks.

I can finally feel a sense of accomplishment: Someone in Denmark was referred to my site by googling "shitting your pants"! I'm gonna have to thank MoMo for that one later...

A little encouragement for my two special girls:

MoMo: You've talked about playing "possum" for ages now... here's how!
LouLou: You and I've hated the subway for ages... now I know why!

[court. CNN & Low Culture]

4 Comments:

Blogger sparklemotion13 said...

I don't fucking believe it, he is way better of a man than that dirty ass shit. check ur fucking sources. I would ask him but he might think that I'm fucked in the head and then it's all over. what exactly is "over" I'm still working on.

November 13, 2004 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Apparently they at least were doin' it with one another last week. Lizzie was out with them in LA. She said Paris didn't even know who he was and just thought he was cute. She has some nerve! "Didn't know who he was"... like hell!

November 15, 2004 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger sparklemotion13 said...

dude shit needs to change! nobody puts ryan in a corner!

November 22, 2004 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

And I was wrong about the venue, it was indeed Cipriani, not out in LA. I'm shocked.

Also, what day are you going back to the C-bus?

November 22, 2004 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home