Wednesday, December 08, 2004

CONGRATULATIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

LouLou has just been promoted to Assistant Producer at my favorite soap opera (or my "story" as I like to call it)! Couldn't be more deserved!!! You're my girl, Lou!

We will celebrate in style by getting sauced tomorrow before Brendan's "work" party. This makes me realize... I was basically shit-canned Friday, Saturday (which lasted until Sunday night), Monday LouLou and I decided to bathe in vodka, tonight free booze at my work party, followed by Jared playing at Piano's, tomorrow Brendan's, and thus the weekend begins... I should ask for a relaxing weekend at a spa (i.e. Betty Ford's) for Christmas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous toronto erotic massage said...

Hey Kiki, interesting post on CONGRATULATIONS!. I was doing a search for montreal erotic massage and ended up at your site. Not exactly what I was looking for on montreal erotic massage but an interesting ready anyways.

Bookmarked your site for another day when I have nothing to do. So keep writing... I will be back.

November 14, 2005 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home