Friday, December 17, 2004

Due to last weeks extreme and total suckiness, I am expecting the next few hours and days to be ones I will never forget or rather forget fairly quickly. I expect to puke on myself a number of times over the next coming days, which anyone that knows me knows that this means there is fun for all involved. Tonight my sloppiness will begin in the privacy of my home and will eventually lead me to the company of the soap actors. It will take everything I have just to not embarrass those around me by saying something highly inappropriate to a certain actor regarding a possible teabag session I've been thinking about. Saturday are several birthday parties. And lastly on Sunday, Rach and I are going to Spin Magazine's "Year in Music" party. There I will find myself drunk rather quickly in a defense to hide the pain that will result when I realize I am the least hippest human in the room (being that I hate the word "hip").

Now, if you're looking for me over the weekend you'll know where to find me, if all else fails peek inside 7B.

11 Days Until Vail!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger its me said...

oh my god Kiki..."possible teabag session"?!?!? LOLOL

December 17, 2004 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Mr. RB said...

A note to say "Merry Christmas". May your blog continue to be enjoyable.

December 19, 2004 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Once you sign on, check for my correction lasik new vision york blog.

December 11, 2005 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Look who checking out my plastic surgery washington dc blog?

December 13, 2005 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Come as you are and look at my american board of plastic surgery blog.

December 13, 2005 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
My plastic surgery breast implant blog, is something you need to peep out!

December 14, 2005 at 3:39 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my atlanta plastic surgery blog site.

December 15, 2005 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Search for my bad plastic surgery picture blog, it will leave you speechless.

December 15, 2005 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my teen and plastic surgery!

December 18, 2005 at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home