Thursday, December 23, 2004

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Happy Birthday Jesus!



Hopefully tonight I'll be leaving the city at the late hour to enter the tundra that is caused by "lake effect" over in good ol' buckeye country. 6 to 10 inches later I'm not so sure I'll make it out of here, so if this is the case I expect everyone to pull together to make sure my holiday is as warm and as bright as it should be.

In 5 short days I will be chapping my face on the slopes of Vail and Breckenridge and I can't remember the last time I have been quite so excited for anything (although 80's prom was at fever pitch. I believe it will pale in comparison to my friend Tripple Nipple Backes' upcoming wedding in Amsterdam in 4 months... now that's what I'm talking about)! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and remember that the holidays are a time for excess (I for one will be chock full of experimentation over the coming week and a half).

I pity the fool that just says no! (did you hear the kick drum and symbols on that one?)

Update: So currently all flights into C-bus have been canceled thus far for the day... the tears are starting to well...


4 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

Happy Holidays Kiki!

I hope you have the time of your life. The Extravaganza will miss you but at least that leaves more liquor for others.

December 23, 2004 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Thanks Bernie. I'm sure you guys will have a blast. If I weren't off skiing, I'd be with you for sure. I'll see you when I get back to town. And don't abuse your authority at www.nycnewyear.com and take advantage of any unsuspecting drunk girls. See you in '05!

December 23, 2004 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your blog.

December 5, 2005 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Check out the blog site with my long island plastic surgery in it!

December 18, 2005 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home