Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I (heart) Jared

I (heart) Jared


Jared & Demander
Originally uploaded by Kikinyc.

Tonight is Jared's last performance at Piano's. I hope to make it so that my arguments for him being a bad friend always stand up.

Tomorrow night we bid farewell to our residency at pianos. This is our last show before the new year. Hope to see you there.

{pianos - 158 ludlow near stanton}
the so and so's 8:30
demander 9:30
shy child 10:30
ike reilly 11:30

Update: This is why you should never send me anything in written form that I could use against you. I just received this email from Jared, which I will now reread daily as to fool myself into thinking it's real:

i'm in love with you and if you show i may get distracted, or i just may have the best show of my life. ahhhh!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one is Jared?

December 15, 2004 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home