Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I'm just going to go ahead and say it... LAST NIGHT WAS THE BEST* NIGHT OF TELEVISION EVER! ... This almost makes up for the fact that I have to attend my work "holiday" party tonight, but then again - - free booze!

*High School Reunion followed by the unsurpassed Laguna Beach finale & announcing Season II!

Speaking of free booze and holiday work parties, my friend Brendan is a self-chosen unemployed lad. Rather then miss out on the tride and true work holiday party, Brendan has decided to throw his own in the spirit of "when people get drunk in front of their bosses, careers are ruined, and lives change forever":

Where: McFadden's - 42nd and 2nd
When: Thursday, Dec. 9 - 9:00 PM to close
Specials: 9-11PM - $20 all you can drink TOP SHELF (you don't have to do this special)
Who: Me working to make sure you get drunk and have a very merry holiday season


The Countdown Begins: 20 DAYS UNTIL VAIL!

10 Comments:

Blogger its me said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 8, 2004 at 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On Probation: That was my comment I removed. I totally missed Laguna last nite. Did LC hook up w/Stephen or what??

December 8, 2004 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

It was by far the best one yet! They all went their seperate ways and then they ended it with LC flying off to San Fran and being this little girl on her own (all the while playing Maroon 5 song) and then she walks out of the terminal and Steven is there with his white pick up (in ALL his glory) waiting to pick her up. Pure magic! But even better, they announced season II and this time they follow Kristin on her senior year. It was GLORIOUS!

I need a hobby.

December 8, 2004 at 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On P: I'm sorry but Kristin drives me nuts! Hopefully MTV will air a whole rerun marathon over the wknd so I can catch it. I loved the way LC and LO kept making fun of the way Kristen says Stephen's name. "Stee-phenn"

December 8, 2004 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Bernie said...

Talon is so hot the ladies love him!

December 8, 2004 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

I think Talon is a closet homosexual.

December 8, 2004 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Bernie said...

I may be as well

December 8, 2004 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Manhattan Transfer said...

McFadden's, eh? Maybe I'll round up Stallion and drop by.

December 9, 2004 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

We'll be there... I'll be the one trying to inch my bar stool closer to some unsuspecting gent.

December 9, 2004 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Manhattan Transfer said...

Heh. Nice.

December 9, 2004 at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home