Thursday, December 09, 2004

My horoscope for the day:

Overview: Pretend you're a super spy on assignment in a foreign country, and that you've just made eye contact with The Subject. That's how you'll feel when you run into someone you know you were meant to meet.

What it should have said:

Beware of this blog shit because you're about to be bit in the ass!

(All I will say is, I will from now on be much more frugal in my sharing of information, as I was unaware that actual people that knew me - - besides LouLou and crew - - were actually messing with and reading these things. Man alive, am I embarrassed!!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kiki said...

Of course, mere moments later I proceed to post a picture of a coworker... will I ever learn?

December 9, 2004 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Manhattan Transfer said...

Happens to the best of us. No one really blogs anonymously for very long. The interwebs are sneaky like that.

December 9, 2004 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On Probation: MT, Kiki must not have heard the story about the demise of Central Booking. Beware of posting any shit on blogs...names, photos, initals....etc. That's how I lost my beloved CB.....

December 9, 2004 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

A friend of mine got in major trouble at work because she posted work gossip in the blog. Her boss, and, apparently many people on the job read it. Yikes!

December 9, 2004 at 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned the hard way ... never kiss and tell!

Been there -- don't feel bad.

December 9, 2004 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home