Monday, December 13, 2004

New York Metro centers a feature around our man, Wes and "Life Aquatic":

And so, it would seem, are lines from Murray that, if not improvised, are brilliantly attuned to his dead-eyed, shrugged-off manner. “This gizmo’s outta juice,” he mutters, tossing a spent weapon aside. He also suggests to Wilson’s Ned that, rather than call him Dad, he refer to him as “Steve-sy.” And defending a young crew member, Murray snaps, “Don’t point that gun at him—he’s an unpaid intern!” Any of this ad-libbed? “No!” says Anderson proudly. “I mean, Bill improvises in the way he’ll say a line, but everything you just cited was in the script.”

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As is the case in most male/female relationships, we've (us males that is) had to endure listening to your (meaning lasses, hussies, harlots, etc.)inane thoughts and pointless endeavors. Now, can we see your tits please?

December 15, 2004 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

This might actually be a reality for you and about a dozen others I ask on any particular evening "which way by breasts look better", but in this forum, I think not.

December 15, 2004 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"which way by breasts....". What the hell does that mean anyway? Is it code for: now I'm going to show you a picture of my tits? Kiki, you don't know me but I'm tall, handsome, and funny as hell and I'll give you a wonderful fuck. You're melting from my poetic whispers. It's OK. It happens a lot. First I'll massage you like thirteen kings, then I'll slowly spread your favorite dessert all over your porcelain body. Don't dare me, I will sprinkle jimmies before licking every inch of your alabaster frame... I gotta go, the wife's home.

December 15, 2004 at 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home