Friday, December 03, 2004


Photo by Patrick McMullen

(Above) Rachel, Lizzie, and the rest of the PoweR Girl team at Marquee last night.

Although Rachel isn't currently drinking, gearing up for her photo shoot with Stuff magazine and La Perla lingerie on Monday, the rest of us will be in full form this weekend. Dev is coming in to visit from D.C. for the weekend and I know it promises to be a good time. Dev and I met last February in D.C. when the girls and I went to play with the most popular boy in the sandbox, Chris Spahr! Saturday promises to be good times as well with Roni's birthday at Pressure (?), along with a visiting Alex.


3 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

You are fabulous just fabulous. I hope you get laid this weekend!

December 3, 2004 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Bern... I'll take care of her this weekend.

Your Secret Admirer
xoxoxo

December 3, 2004 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Thanks for the encouragement Bernie! I'll give you a call this weekend boy!

December 3, 2004 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home