Wednesday, December 29, 2004

So it's approximately 6 hours until we rise and head out of Fort Collins for Breckenridge. Rob and I are currently trying to pack his bags while listening to Scissor Sisters (wha are they thinking?) and testing out the oneie we've brought for the lifts. I'm not much help, as I can't stop giggling over his full beard (did somebody order a Mexican?) A call into Budge in Smooth Johnny K's car confirms they are in St. Louis currently doing 110. I'm hoping they make it in one piece tomorrow morning, although I fear the preplanned debauchery in Kansas City may permanently damage my precious ski's and equipment I had JK tote up for me.

"I Love Neon Signs!" - Bumper Sticker Seen Between Denver and FC

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zey @onprobation: have a great time Kiki!

December 29, 2004 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Go and click my blog.

December 13, 2005 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I will give you access to jump to my bad credit plastic surgery financing blog.

December 16, 2005 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Please take a journey to my plastic surgery thailand blog.

December 17, 2005 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home