Friday, December 10, 2004

Tis Friday!!!

Tis Friday!!!

You know it's Friday when a conversation like this passes my way:

Kiki: What are the plans for this evening? I heard you sold your computer so you have enough money to drink tonight!
MoMo: Not sure about the computer yet. I must come up with another plan.
Kiki: Let's think of a plan then... Perhaps you can borrow from me?
MoMo: I hate borrowing. But maybe we could think of something else.
Kiki: Don't we all, but it's not like you're borrowing a down payment on a house here... although at the amount we drink, ain't that much of a difference. You don't need both of your kidneys, you could sell one of those puppies.
MoMo: Now that's a thought. I might lose weight by selling a kidney too... how much them bad boys weigh?
Kiki: Not sure what they fetch, but come to think of it you might need both your kidneys since I'm pretty sure your liver's hanging on by a thread.

7 Comments:

Blogger Manhattan Transfer said...

Never made it to McFaddens. Got overruled in Village Tavern by my friends who think that the Cellar on the north side of fourteenth is "uptown."

December 10, 2004 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Bernie said...

That is really crazy. I was talking about selling my kidney today as well. Freaky

By the way I am dead serious

December 10, 2004 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

MT - It was lame, although 4 drinks for 5 bones isn't so lame. And if you have to be stuck somewhere, the 'Tav isn't a bad place considering we spend on average 5 hours from each weekend there.

Bernie - Speaking of Village Tavern, I knew when we met that we were one soul in two bodies the moment you humped the wall. Go Bucks!

December 10, 2004 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Manhattan Transfer said...

That's funny. We're in the Village Tavern a lot lately. Brooklyn Danny is there so much they're giving him a stocking.

December 10, 2004 at 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On probation: lol Kiki that is some funny shit. we were at G&G and puck fair last nite. way too much wild turkey.

December 10, 2004 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

MoMo will be so jealous of Brooklyn Danny! We deserve a stocking too. Last time we were there we spent a solid 9 hours before moving on to our next haunt (we like to get a head start on the crowds)...

December 10, 2004 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Manhattan Transfer said...

By the way, I totally support lending your friends money so that they can come out drinking with you.

December 10, 2004 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home