Thursday, December 16, 2004

Which One Do You Want First?

Which One Do You Want First?

The bad news: I received a call this morning regarding whether or not I had yet retained lawyers for my upcoming civil suit (i.e. f'ing blindsided).

The good news:
Although it's widely known thoughout that I "give good MK", Rachel et al have just assured me that after much comparison my infamous and much coveted Mary-Kate and Ashley impressions have been deemed best in all the land (however, I am made aware through the recent images from the "To Russia with Love" event from last night that the modifications I have in the past used to go from MK to Ash need to be slightly adjusted. Currently making a mental note).



And as you can tell, the good news has all but TOTALLY wiped my focus from my apparent upcoming court date. Wha??


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiki, you don't know me but I'm tall, handsome, and funny as hell and I'll give you a wonderful fuck. You're melting from my poetic whispers. It's OK. It happens a lot. First I'll massage you like thirteen kings, then I'll slowly spread your favorite dessert all over your porcelain body. Don't dare me, I will sprinkle jimmies before licking every inch of your alabaster frame... I gotta go, the wife's home.

December 16, 2004 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home