Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Will Ferrell (aka the 2nd funniest man alive*) is set to do a new movie titled "Bronze God" according to Variety.com.

Columbia has tapped Alex Gregory and Peter Huyck to script "Bronze God," a comedy vehicle for Will Ferrell... Thesp will play a lifeguard who realizes his dream by securing a wildcard entry into a beach volleyball tournament... "Will's about the funniest guy out there, and he's even funnier shirtless, in a Speedo and with a savage tan," said Gregory.

Can't wait!

*Funniest Man Alive: Michael Ian Black

13 Days Until Vail!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. Dont you mean that Will Ferrell is the 3rd funniest man in the universe and that MIB is the 2nd funniest, since Bernie is clearly the funniest man in the universe

Maxwell

December 15, 2004 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger emschmem said...

Just discovered your blog today - I adore it. Keep it up!

December 15, 2004 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did jared become so f-ing hot

December 15, 2004 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Max- I took Bernie into consideration, but docked him points for his less then stellar spelling and poor use of punctuation... I'm a stickler for the English language.

Ms. Parkette- Thank you.

Anon- Jared has always been this fing hot, I just had the sense to notice in high school.

December 16, 2004 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Bernie said...

When I read this I was going to comment that I consider myself equally funny to those men. But it looks like someone beat me to it. I too adore your blog. I messed mine up somehow but I will have the link back up this weekend.

December 16, 2004 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Bernie- And I adore you. Like I said, you take the #3 slot, which ain't bad. If we actually hung out more it might be a different story. Once just isn't enough for me to get the full spectrum on the competition.

December 16, 2004 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Bernie said...

I wsih I wsa beter att spelinng

December 16, 2004 at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home