Monday, January 03, 2005

Congratulations Paige & Derek!

Congratulations Paige & Derek!

(Alexis) Paige Showe & Derek Rogers are officially engaged, rounding out the total of my friends to be engaged to ummmm.... damn near all. I assume the two love birds will be getting hitched on the island of Honolulu where they and the rest of Paige's family resides. Congrats Pudge!!!
(above photo courtesy of Malama Realty)

In unrelated news: United and US Airways has just informed me that they "have no idea where my luggage is, but believe it is somewhere between Denver and Laguardia." Really Sherlock, you fucking think?!

1 Comments:

Blogger tennesseewhiskey said...

"Somewhere between Denver and LGA" is encouraging. Although I suppose, considering that the earth is round that could maan that your luggage is anywhere other than the bulk of the continental United States.

January 3, 2005 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home