Friday, January 07, 2005

Paging Dr. Green... Paging Dr. Green!

Paging Dr. Green... Paging Dr. Green!

Lulu just phoned this one in: Because Lulu's "story" is ahead of production schedule she occasionally is only suited up for 4 day work weeks (boo... hiss), so her and self-chosen unemployed Brendan have spent the day getting drunk at Bowlmor. Just as they were finishing off god knows what pitcher Anthony Edwards just walked up and asked them to "relinquish their lane to him and his children, STAT!" (ok... you caught me, he didn't say STAT!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

I need a blog update Kiki. This is my 17th time checking your blog this morning. I know there is a decent chance I will be mentioned so I anticipate it even more as I am an ego-maniac.

You are good people.

January 10, 2005 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my cosmetic plastic surgery blog

December 15, 2005 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Stop by and look at my plastic surgery hawaii blog site.

December 16, 2005 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
In my spare time I will look for your awful plastic surgery blog.

December 18, 2005 at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home