Monday, February 07, 2005

God's Got My Number Apparently!

God's Got My Number Apparently!

So not only did I get fired on Friday... which I'm quite psyched about... but upon my return home from work that day, after checking my mailbox, I received... fucking jury duty! This has to be some sort of joke! I am now currently looking into two possible career moves a) realizing my dream to become the most successful Madame or b) a kept woman. Now accepting applications!

UPDATE: I'm not sure exactly what I'm putting out there in the universe, but my Mother just called me to inform me that my Aunt has passed away this morning. I'm going to offer those that know me a bit of advice... stay as far away from me as possible. Jeez! I'm buying a lottery ticket and a bakers dozen of those "scratchers" after work. Pretty sure it's time we got a little balance back up in here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love reading your posts...hang in there, girl...life has it's ups and downs, but remember it ALWAYS gets better.

EAF

February 7, 2005 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home