Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Gunz Up!

Gunz Up!


My own personal "Gandolph" from L.A. is flying in this evening for a visit with yours truly. The one and only Robin is gracing me with her presence and once again I'm left to wonder/anticipate my fate for the next four days. I expect to end up in either the tundra of Novia Scotia or bareback in Guadelajara. These are not certainities, not in the sense that I am positive I will watch endless hours of the Gotti family, brand myself with another tattoo, and take in several friends art shows over the course of the next four days. I simply cannot wait for my favorite self-described "baller" to arrive!

Also, check out Rachel tonight on The Insider with Moostache O'Brien!

4 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my city lasik new surgery york blog site.

November 30, 2005 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
I was in love with your doctor lasik new york blog site.

December 11, 2005 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery georgia blog site.

December 13, 2005 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery blog site.

December 17, 2005 at 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home