Thursday, February 24, 2005

I Always Knew, O Brew!

I Always Knew, O Brew!

Ohio University is back in the top 5 for party schools according to the Princeton Review:

"Ohio University is the perfect mixture of business with pleasure," students tell us, adding, "We get the work done on the weekdays so we can party hard on the weekends." Most agree that OU is "a rip-roaring good-time party school." Much of OU social life involves the "19 bars along a two-block stretch of the main drag in town. Each bar has its own personality, and people can always be found at their favorite, so it is easy to meet up with acquaintances because they will probably always be at the same bar." Of course, you have to be 21 to get into a bar, so "for the first two years you're here, house parties rule." The exceptions are the Homecoming and Halloween events, both of which are huge, well-loved celebrations."

I personally believe that was a weak sell compared to my personal experience at OU and I'm shocked that they didn't at least break the top 10 for "Reefer Madness". They must have only interviewed the nerds on the West Green. All the same, congratulations to my fellow Bobcats on a job well done. May years of fellow collegiates carry on the debauchery their forefathers (like Paul Newman, Matt Lauer, and Richard Dean Anderson) sought before them.

Other placing's for Ohio University:
#7 "Lots of Beer"
#18 "Their Students (Almost) Never Study
#20 "Major Frat/Sorority Scene"
#20 "Happy Students"

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
Hey son, you need to check out my hollywood plastic surgery blog!

December 15, 2005 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
I will give you access to jump to my plastic surgery center blog.

December 16, 2005 at 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home