Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Things to do Today:

Things to do Today:

Seek out this man, Gene Lyons, over at the Blytheville (I didn't know either) Courier and punish him for his harsh words towards my friend Charles "Bald Rabbit" Davis and his appearance on CBS News last week. That of course will all take place after I've stopped laughing my ass off! Mr. Lyons says of my friend and favorite part time rapper:

I recently saw some puppy on CBS News boasting about his investment acumen. Mr. Confident Investor was 27. I couldn't help noticing that he looked like the "before" half of a Hair Club for Men commercial.

BURNNNNN!!!! Your turn... What you got Rabbit? Check, check...

[read the entire cat fight here]

6 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please discover my lasik new surgery upstate york blog.

November 30, 2005 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Hey son, you need to check out my demi moore plastic surgery blog!

December 13, 2005 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
I can't explain, but you need to check my charlotte plastic surgery blog!

December 14, 2005 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
I beg of you, just check out my plastic surgery las vegas blog.

December 15, 2005 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Please go over my celebrity plastic surgery blog.

December 15, 2005 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your plastic surgery chicago blog.

December 16, 2005 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home