Friday, February 04, 2005

"You're No Longer the Right Fit"

"You're No Longer the Right Fit"



Well, I knew I should have stayed as far away from Bernie as I could last week, but in his own words "it's like a disease going around", as I have been all sorts of canned!

I would like to think this frees up my schedule, but alas... no, I've been told they need me to stick around for a few weeks to show others how to do my job. Ohhh, the irony of being told you can't do your job and then wanting you to show others how it's done. On a pleasant note, I made my boss cry with regret as he told me how "pleasant" I was to be around. I can leave (or rather not leave as it were) on a happy note knowing this.

This leads us to my weekend plans. They now include (as they always did): UPDATE: Margaritas at lunch, Beer, Vodka, Vodka, MT's Birthday, Something strong without a name, Vodka, The Pot (this would account for my pleasantness), Vodka, Vodka, and Vodka (this extra one is for the pink slip).

Update: I've asked LuLu if my sudden good mood (think a chimpanzee spazzing out in a locked cage) is evidence to support that I am in fact bipolar. Her reply: Nope, just an alcoholic. I love my friends!


5 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

YES!!! Kiki joining the ranks of retirees. Welcome aboard!

I mean, sorry to hear about that. My condolensces.

What is it with bloggers being unemployed?

February 4, 2005 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Bernie said...

I could use someone to proofread my blog entries

February 4, 2005 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

I'm going to venture a guess that all the blogging, when I should otherwise be engaged in work might have something to do with the problem. Pretty sure the NYTimes might want to do a feature piece on me and my woes since they're so hyped on "blogging" as of late.

And for the record... I couldn't be more pleased!!!

February 4, 2005 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Random Ginsnerd said...

It's not Bernie's fault. Wait a minute, Bernie, what are you doing here? I'm sorry, I should leave... I'm drunk. Kiki, thanks for the "so simple so pure thing," even if you didn't mean it. Sorry about your job, but it might possibly be the best thing that happened to the three of us. Sorry, again. Just killing time before I go out and get drunk some more. By the way, you two. I didn't know what blogging was a month ago and now i can't stop. i hate y'all. Don't mean that.

February 4, 2005 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Bernie said...

Kiki and Bernie's blog are like one big incestous family

February 7, 2005 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home