Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Gandolf's the New Sofia Coppola!

Gandolf's the New Sofia Coppola!

My very own personal Gandolf, Robin, has managed to go and get herself photographed for the Marc Jacobs website (click on the "LA"). My favorite part of this feat is that it manages to mention her by name as the LA stores very first buyer (never did I doubt). Even funnier, this morning when I reread our IM's from last night on my Sidekick I noticed that I drunkenly demanded her to choose at once which is better "Marc Jacobs in Petunia or Marc Jacobs in Cherry Blossom?" I really do know the pressing issues we face today!

PS. I've observed Robin, that you reverted back to spelling your name with a "y" just like in middle school! Excellent decision!

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
In my spare time I will look for your doctor eye lasik new york blog.

December 2, 2005 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
I was in love with your plastic surgery gone wrong blog site.

December 16, 2005 at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home