Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Have You Seen This Woman?

Have You Seen This Woman?

I know I have been MIA for a bit, but I was busy all last week serving my civic duty (i.e. bending others to my will). My practice for world domination went just as planned and I had others changing their minds to stand by me in a matter of minutes. I believe it was my "poke the bear" theory in reference to the defendants actions that eventually won them all over.

This week I find myself training my newest replacement and have internally gone apeshit on several occasions. As Momo can attest, my irritation level hits all time highs quite easily, so just the thought, let alone the action, of having to repeat myself sets me off. I SAID... the thought of repeating myself... anyways.

I have been busy riding Rachel's coattails and enjoying the good life that MTV provides their whores... hee hum, excuse me, talent (just kidding Rach). I have to admit that I rather enjoyed the first episode. It may be just because I had the pleasure of watching it with Rachel, Kelly, Ali, and Millie and get to first hand laugh at the actions that I found it so enjoyable, who knows.

(Warning, warning: You may experience name dropping) This past weekend Rachel and I had a nice time, I even got to witness a secret club meeting of MTV reality stars as Jamie "sure-it's-normal-for-my-dog-to-hump-my-leg-like-this" Gleicher stopped Rachel and I after we left Bungalow 8. I would like to point out that she managed to mention to the two of us that she was "just on her way to meet Mary-Kate"... of course you are! We polished off, I believe half a dozen bottles of grey goose at NA where I factually became best friends with the fabulous Alexandra Richards. Later, thanks to my favorite toe headed footballer, Mr. Jeremy Shockey, I got to enjoy the pleasures of drinking Cristal all night at Marquee (although I believe more ended up on the front of my shirt then anywhere else), just narrowly managing to avoid accompanying he and his friends to Scores in the early morning hours.

This coming Saturday LuLu and I are throwing a joint birthday party for ourselves (as if there is any other way), where I have challenged anyone and everyone to try and beat me at Beirut (I've spent many an hour perfecting the art of the arch)!

All in all, my life as of recent has been a little bitter and a lot of sweet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Where is this birthday shindig? Considering Beirut was my minor in college, I'd be happy to defeat you =)

March 16, 2005 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Momo's tummy? Is that you??

March 16, 2005 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home