Thursday, March 03, 2005

It's a Girl!!!

It's a Girl!!!

One would think that with all the uncertainty in my life right now I would be clouded by a string of bad days. One after another. But alas, this is so not the case. I think I must choose to be happy or something, cause on more than one occasion I’ve been told as of late that I’m the happiest fired person they’ve ever seen. I can’t say for certain why this is, but I have a theory. I told someone recently that shopping was my Prozac. Today feels as though I took an unregulated amount of Prozac. The reason can be summed up in this birth announcement I sent to my friends:

I just wanted to share with everyone that I am in possession of one beautiful Balenciaga bag. It is the most glorious possession I have ever owned. It feels great, it looks great, and it smells like heaven. It was worth every penny and I would do it again! As I told Momo, I will carry it on my arm proudly when I meet my landlords for a future civil suit!

May you all find the kind of happiness I’m experiencing in your life some day!

My happiness was truly at fever pitch this morning and as I ran around my office (yes still drudging away here) to show others my newborn, my heart was beating at an exaggerated pace and at one point I not only started to well up with happiness, but my brow began to sweat. Thanks to a certain fella that I will be accompanying to the Motely Crue Reunion Tour this evening I will be able to show my baby around on her first night in her new home. This might end up being one of the best days I’ve ever known!

9 Comments:

Blogger the ijc said...

as a fellow unemployed blogger i undertand the impulse to spend lavishly--hence my recent purchase of a vilebrequin bathing suit.

March 3, 2005 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Manhattan Transfer said...

Right. We want to hear how the night went. More please.

March 4, 2005 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

The night went wonderfully. My new best girl (aka Madame Balenciaga) strutted her stuff in public for the first time. She even managed to dodge the bullet a few times when I tried to double fist and gulp down 2 vodkas so as to beat the 2 drink only rule upon entry back into the garden. Our seats were wonderful. Vince and Tommy were able to put aside their differences and the crowd consisted of my ideal -- long haired men with no upper attire. I was sold on it's magic when a midget took over the stage. I felt like for once I was finally truly part of Generation Swine.

March 4, 2005 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it - you lose your job and you post LESS frequently??

March 9, 2005 at 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about you, but who cares about spending money on an expensive swimsuit and better yet bitches about you not blogging enough now that you are unemployed.
Who are these people?
Well I wanted to tell my newly born niece hello and congratulations, on the grandchild that dudie has been wanting for years. It's only buying me some time.
Love ya.

March 19, 2005 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my in lasik new surgery york blog site.

December 2, 2005 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my lasik new surgeon upstate york blog site.

December 8, 2005 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my doctor eye lasik new york blog site.

December 9, 2005 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Oh please, check for the blog site with my arizona center plastic surgery tucson az!

December 17, 2005 at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home