Friday, April 08, 2005

Perfect Match

Perfect Match

Today is turning out to be a dichotomy of depression and humorous irony. It would be my ex-boyfriends birthday today, which already puts me in a quandary of the "do I/don't I" call that has inevitably happened every year up to this point, but seems long past overdue for dying. As if that weren't bad enough to keep my mind racing a mile an hour, my good friend Dodge is getting married tomorrow. Seeing as how he and I were each others "back ups" and now he's the first to get hitched, I'm feeling a tremendous sense of loss, as well as feeling as though I've been deliberately mislead. And to round out this trifecta, I just received an IM from my sister-in-law describing a friend of her and my brothers in Palm Beach that they (read: her only, as my brother will have none of it) just think would be perfect for me. She has described why we are perfect for each other in the following way: "He's 6'4" or taller, he has a place on the ocean, and makes big $$$$$$". I asked if he likes unemployed ladies with a penchant for Big Macs, to which she replied "he loves Big Macs!" So far so good I'm thinking, "did I mention he flys private jets to the Bahamas for gambling and loves midgets?" We're getting quite warm over on my end and then she finishes with the following line, "Titty bars, gambling, weed, coke... I am telling you, you are a perfect match!" Ummmm... Seriously, those last attributes are what my FAMILY is trying to set me up with? I'm doomed from the start!

6 Comments:

Anonymous the_ijc said...

I thought maybe there was a chance for you and me, but I don't have a place on the beach. Damn!

April 12, 2005 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Kinda funny she's setting you up with a rich guy in Florida who has a private jet and likes weed and coke. Ask if he's Cuban or Columbian.

May 3, 2005 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Mohawk Man said...

mmmm not sure about all that.

MM

Next time travel in private jet

October 21, 2005 at 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://waeykydo.com/wiqb/wexk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zvfpjmxk.com/znca/doyx.html]Cool site[/url]

November 12, 2006 at 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

November 12, 2006 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://waeykydo.com/wiqb/wexk.html | http://faazbhmn.com/xjsr/drwg.html

November 12, 2006 at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home