Friday, April 01, 2005

PoweR Girls Unite!

PoweR Girls Unite!

Given my close relationship with Rachel, I am privy to many a deep and intellectual conversation on a day to day basis. Take for instance while enjoying a cheese platter brought by her mother all the way from Pinconning we discussed how Rachel believes that duck tape is a suitable way to fix a side mirror that has mysteriously been knocked off the same day as the car was purchased. Or the time when discussing a possible heart attack, Rachel described it as her heart on the right side. The last few weeks have given me pleasure every Thursday when I get to tune in and watch events I've either already been a witness to or ones I wasn't cool enough to attend in the first place (turns out I am most definitely a nobody, and I own not a single suitable article of white clothing)! I can say from what I've seen of PoweR Girls thus far, it is pretty true to the characters as I know them. I've seen Kelly and Rachel "hump dance" on several occasions, but this only when there is no room to dance on top of a banquet or bar. I was lucky enough to be on the other end of the phone when Rachel had an all out panic attack and believed that in fact medically her "blood was actually boiling". I've witnessed stressed moments, drunk moments, bitchy moments, fun moments, bossy moments, and party moments numbering in the dozens. What I have yet to witness and had zero idea about is the fact that you "can indeed go topless at the Sky Bar Pool" as Kelly was kind enough to inform me just now via my Sidekick. Like I said, true to their character people! God bless them!

I'm interested to hear your thoughts... do tell!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Make Big Money**blog. It pretty much covers Make Big Money articles related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

November 1, 2005 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
Go and click my lasik new rochester york blog.

December 8, 2005 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Check out my lil kim plastic surgery blog, please!

December 13, 2005 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your celebrity plastic surgery blog.

December 16, 2005 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Please discover my plastic surgery st louis blog.

December 18, 2005 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Check out the blog site with my awful plastic surgery in it!

December 18, 2005 at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home